Compare International Bank Accounts
accounts allow funds to be managed abroad in a number of different currencies. If you live abroad or simply wish to invest in a foreign currency, International Accounts provide an effective solution to help you manage your money.
Search Banking & Saving Accounts
- Save for 1 year
- Fixed interest rates of 2.75% AER/Gross*.
- Save from £10,000 up to £5,000,000
- No withdrawals are allowed.
- Rate is fixed for the term of the deposit.
- YOUR SAVINGS ARE PROTECTED UP TO £85,000 PER PERSON BY THE FSCS - Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Get 0.60% for deposits £1 to £5,000 (including a 12 month introductory bonus of 0.5%).
- Get 1.00% AER for deposits of £5,000+ from a Sterling account (including a 12 month introductory bonus of 0.5%)
- Get 1.00% AER from a Euro account (including a 12 month introductory bonus of 0.5%)
- Lloyds TSB International Account is designed for people working, living and banking abroad.
- You get a Debit card in your chosen currency or currencies24 hour phone and internet banking
- Minimum deposit of just £5, or 5,000 euros
- Competitive interest rates
- Be tax efficient — depending on your circumstances, offshore banking could save you tax on your interest payments
- Inclusive Worldwide family travel insurance — for travel together or alone (see T&Cs)
- Concierge service — 24/7 phone-based assistance worldwide
- Choice of sterling, euro and US dollar accounts — save on foreign exchange & currency fluctuation
- Visa debit cards to use worldwide — save on cash withdrawal fees
- 24/7 Internet Banking and PhoneBank
- Easy and secure international transfers — send and receive money worldwide with confidence
What are International Bank Accounts?
International bank accounts are designed to allow consumers to bank abroad, to manage and access funds internationally with offshore accounts in currencies which include Sterling, Euro and US Dollars.
If you currently live, or are intending to move outside the United Kingdom, or you simply wish to invest in a foreign currency, you may benefit by placing your savings in an international account.
They can also be useful if you spend a lot of time in another country and find yourself juggling between a number of currencies.
What are the key features of International Bank Accounts?
Most international bank accounts:
- Provide access to funds from anywhere in the world;
- Give the ability to send and receive money internationally;
- Allow you to keep your money in one place wherever you go;
- Provide the security of a British bank;
- Allow you to be tax efficient.