What are International Bank Accounts?
International bank accounts are designed to allow consumers to bank abroad, to manage and access funds internationally with offshore accounts in currencies which include Sterling, Euro and US Dollars.
If you currently live, or are intending to move outside the United Kingdom, or you simply wish to invest in a foreign currency, you may benefit by placing your savings in an international account.
They can also be useful if you spend a lot of time in another country and find yourself juggling between a number of currencies.
What are the key features of International Bank Accounts?
Most international bank accounts:
- Provide access to funds from anywhere in the world;
- Give the ability to send and receive money internationally;
- Allow you to keep your money in one place wherever you go;
- Provide the security of a British bank;
- Allow you to be tax efficient.