First Direct Bank Accounts Review
Compare First Direct Bank Accounts – read our review and compare the features and benefits available from First Direct. Make an informed decision to find a Bank Account that suits you.
First direct offer a range of savings account via the internet, telephone or free Text Message Banking, helping you to manage your money any time of the day or night.
With impressive interest rates and attractive bonuses for switching accounts, First direct savings accounts can help you to achieve your saving goals.
First Direct guarantee that should you need to contact them, you will be put through to a person rather than a recorded message via one of their contact centres, allowing you to solve any issues with ease.
First direct is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) established under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, so all deposits up to £50,000 per person (£100,000 per joint account) are protected, so you can be confident that your savings are safe.
- Switch to a first direct and they will give you £100!
- **(To get £100 You must pay in at least £1500 within 3 months)**
- If you're not happy after 6 months First Direct will give you another £100 and help you move to another bank!
- **Exclusive to First Direct Current Account holders** - 8% AER/Gross fixed for 12 months.
- (Available when you open a Regular Saver Account alongside your current account).
- 8% AER is given if you agree to a 12 month fixed term with no withdrawals allowed.
- Interest paid on maturity.