Halifax Business Banking Review
Compare Halifax Business Bank Accounts – read our review and compare the features and benefits available from Halifax to find a Business Bank Account that suits your company.
Halifax Business Banking is operated by Bank of Scotland and both are part of Lloyds Banking Group plc. offering a comprehensive range of business banking products to help you manage your business finances effectively.
If your business turns over less than £1 million per year, Lloyds Group has some great business banking products for you. If this figure is more than £1 million, the corporate banking division also provides some great products and services to suit your business needs.
The Business Current Accounts offered can be managed over the phone, online or through your local branch providing an effective solution to managing your day-to-day spending.
- ***Call NatWest on 0333 355 9427 to find out more***
- 18 Months free Business Banking* - Free Business Banking is available for Businesses which are less than 12 months old with an annual turnover not exceeding £1 million
- Mentor Aware - help to manage your risks with our Employment Law and Health & Safety support tool
- No annual fee on your Business Credit Card – apply for a NatWest Business Credit Card in the first six months of opening your account and we’ll waive the annual fee for your first year.
- Free Start-up courses - help to get you started with our online courses
- Free unlimited transactions – no matter how many deposits or withdrawals you make, as long as your business turnover is less than £1 million
- £1 minimum balance – keep at least £1 in your account and you never need to worry about charges
- Free Online, Telephone and Mobile banking – pay bills and make transfers 24 hours a day, seven days a week (available to all business current account holders)
- Start your business with NatWest today!
- * = Free banking means that the charges for the day to day running of your account (known as your 'service charge') will not apply during the free banking period. At the end of this period, you will automatically move to the Standard Tariff. Charges for "Additional Services" and "Unarranged Borrowing" are not part of the free banking offer. Free banking applies to businesses that started trading within the past twelve months with projected or existing annual turnover not exceeding £1 million.
- Instant online application process
- No paper forms or interview required
- No credit check required to open an account
- The low cost alternative to High Street Banks:
- - Free to load up to £1,000 per month at the Post Office, a 0.25% fee will apply on loads over £1,000 per calendar month (At other retail outlets this will also have a £3 fee that will apply)
- - Free to set up Direct Debits
- - Free inbound bank transfers
- - 3 Free outbound bank transfers per month - £0.99 per transfer thereafter
- Comes with MasterCard Debit Card – no card transaction charges
- Fees: £69 per year & £2 per ATM withdrawal
- No hidden fees
- No introductory free period – just constantly low pricing
- Additional card & replacement up to £5.95
- Direct Debit Rejected payment fee up to £15.00 (capped at £60.00 per month)
- CardOneBanking offers the following:
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- Sortcode & Account Number
- Pay money in at any Post Office or Barclays Branch
- Create Standing Orders and Direct Debits with this account.
- 24 hour account management by Phone, Text and Online Banking
- Dedicated Account Manager
- £55 OPENING FEE
- NO OVERDRAFT FACILITY – No risk of going overdrawn
- NO CREDIT CHECKS! – Guaranteed to be accepted, regardless of your past credit
- YOU must be 18+ and UK resident
- £12.50 monthly management fee
- Charges to transfer or deposit funds:
- £5 to £249 = £5
- £250 to £499 = £8
- £500 to £749 = £13
- £750 to £999 = £20
- £1000+ = £30