Advertisement

Personal Asset Loans

Secure a personal loans against a classic or prestige car, jewellery, luxury watches, fine art or fine wine. You will usually stand a very high chance of acceptance as your goods will protect the lender from any losses.

Pink Pig Personal Asset Loan

Pink Pig
Annual Variable Rate
Variable%
Minimum Loan
£1,000
Maximum Loan
£1,000,000
Maximum Term
12 Months
Maximum LTV
70%
More Info

Personal Asset Loans

Lender
Product
Monthly Interest Rate
Min Loan
Max Loan
Min Term
Max Term
Apply
Pink Pig Personal Asset Loan
No credit checks. Money in 24 hours. NO early redemption fees
Variable
£1,000
£1,000,000
1 Week
12 Months


Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/modules/mod_riddle_producttable/helper.php on line 1966

Invoice Finance

Lender
Business Loan Offer
Min Loan
Max Loan
Min Term
Max Term
Apply
Market Invoice Business Loans
Nominate your core ‘blue-chip’ customers, and select invoices that you wish to raise finance against. You must have 6 months trading history and annual revenues of £250,000 or more. Receive funding within 24 hours.
£4,000
£2,700,000
1 Month
1 Year
Ultimate Finance Invoice Financing
Interest rates from 1.5% per month and 36.8%APR. Repay the loan over a term of 12 months and borrow £5 - £100k. No set up fees or early repayment fees. Ltd's and LLP's only. If successful get approval by next working day. Must accept debit card payments.
£5,000
£100,000
1 Month
12 Months
Nucleus Invoice Financing
Get a decision on the same day and your funds if successful within 24 hours. Excellent rates. Use this funding to make your business grow, or for any other business situation. Unsecured and secured loans.
£25,000
£100,000
1 Month
12 Months
Sancus Business Loans
Receive up to 90% of the invoice value within 4 days. One simple fixed price agreed upfront typically ranging from 1.5 – 3% of funds advanced per 30 days. There are no set up, exit or arrangement fees. Minimum £25k maximum £15m.
£25,000
£15,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Invoice Cycle Invoice Financing
Sign up in less than 5 minutes. If you get approved you'll be provided with a credit limit. You can use the invoices in your account to take a cash advance and cash is normally sent within 1 hour. Funding invoices from £1k - £50k for 1 - 12 months. Apply!
£1,000
£250,000
1 Month
12 Months
HSBC Business Invoice Factoring
Open to start-ups and established businesses with a projected turnover of at least £500k. Get up to 90% of the invoice value the next working day. Arrangement fees apply.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Satago Invoice Financing
Get 85% of the invoice value. Funding from £500 - £100k for up to 60 days when you get paid. When your client pays you, we release the other 15% minus a small 2 - 4% fee.
£500
£100,000
0 Days
60 Days
NatWest Invoice Factoring
Preferably open to small businesses with a turnover of £250k - £6m. You could get funding of up to 90% of your invoice value within 24 hours.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Investly Invoice Financing
Upwards of £1k with up to 98.4% paid directly into your account. We offer competitive fees typically 1.65-2.6% on a 30 day invoice. No reserves or hidden fees. Apply today in less than 5 minutes and receive a credit offer. Get funds within 24 hours.
£1,000
£5,000,000
15 Days
120 Days
Spotcap Invoice Factoring
Your business needs to have been trading for at least 2 years and have an annual turnover of at least £250k. Your business also must have a bank account for the money to be transferred to. £10k - £150k for 7 - 15 months.
£10,000
£150,000
7 Months
15 Months
Ashley Finance Invoice Factoring
Open to Ltd's, LLP's, Sole Traders and Partnerships. Must be in England, Scotland or Wales and a personal guarantee will be required. Borrow between £7k - £150k over a period of 6 months - 2 years.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Lloyds Bank Commercial Invoice Factoring
Must have a turnover of at least £50k pa. Receive up to 90% of your invoice value. Fees and charges do not apply to clients who typically have an annual turnover greater than £25m. Fully confidential.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Bank Leumi UK Invoice Discounting
Invoice factoring from Bank Leumi. Get £10k - £5m from your invoices that are waiting to be paid.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Barclays Commercial Invoice Discounting
Using a computerized credit control system. Suitable industries include manufacturers, wholesalers, transport firms, employment agencies, providers of business services. You must be a UK based business. Funding up to 90% of the value of approved invoices.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Close Brothers Invoice Factoring
Open to businesses with a turnover of £250k - £2m. Service fee of about 0.5 - 2% and discounting fees of 2.5 - 3.5% apply. Send us your invoices and get up to 90% on the same day and get the balance when your customer pays.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Metro Bank Invoice Financing
Fund anyone from a start-up to Plc, we don't need your first year's accounts. Up to 85% within 24 hours. Leave with 28 days notice. No interest charged while your money clears. You pay interest on the money we advance you (discount fee) and a service fee.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Positive Cashflow Invoice Discounting
Up to 85% of the invoice value. Completely confidential so your customers don't know our presence. Businesses best suited to our service are ones that have an annual turnover of at least £500k.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Skipton Business Finance Invoice Discounting
Completely confidential so your customers don't know about our presence. Up to 90% invoice value with the remaining 10% when your customer pays.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Team Factor Invoice Factoring
Upon receipt of your invoice(s), we will advance up to 90% of the total value the same day as to remove the stress of waiting for 30, 60 or sometimes even 90 days for payment from your client. Team Factors can also offer protection against bad debt.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Innovation Finance Invoice Discounting
Up to 90% of your invoice value can be in your bank within 24 hours. Usually confidential so your customers don't know about us. 6 month trial period.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year
Santander Invoice Financing
We release up to 85% of invoice value and you can track your account online 24/7 with our secure client access service. When your customer pays, we release the other 15% minus a small fee.
£10,000
£5,000,000
1 Month
1 Year

Personal Asset Loans Explained

What are personal asset loans?

Personal asset loans are straightforward arrangements that release up to £1 million in capital held in assets such as watches, antiques, and vintage cars, without the need to sell.

How do personal asset loans work?

The lender arranges a valuation of your assets – often at your convenience – to determine the amount that can be advanced. Funds can be exchanged as soon as 24 hours later.
Typically, borrowers pay a set up fee for the arrangement and a fixed rate of interest per month depending on the asset and value of the loan. The lender returns the assets once the loan is fully repaid.

How is the loan secured?

These loans are secured against the assets submitted for valuation, though lenders will not normally secure a loan against property. With assets in the hand of the lender, credit checks are not required, and a credit rating should not be influenced by the decision to take out a loan.