Post Office Savings Accounts Review
Compare Post Office Savings Accounts – read our review and compare the features and benefits available from the Post Office. Make an informed decision to find a Savings Account that suits you.
The Post Office offer a range of savings accounts designed to help you to save whilst allowing you to relax and know that your money is in the right hands.
Whether you're looking to save towards a new car, or put your children through university, The Post Office savings accounts can offer a package to suit you.
With access through over 12,000 Post Office branches, by post, by phone, online or at over 60,000 ATMs nationwide, banking is made easy.
- Minimum balance £1000
- Deposits can be made by internet banking, telephone or post
- No notice period or penalties for withdrawals
- YOUR SAVINGS ARE PROTECTED UP TO £75,000 PER PERSON BY THE FSCS - Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Get 0.75% AER/gross on balances between £1,000 and £75,000.
- Interest is calculated daily and will be paid annually.
- The interest rate is variable and is subject to change.
- Tax status: interest will be paid gross or net of tax**, depending on your status.
- The product does not include any introductory bonuses.
- Access is available by post, by branch or by agency.
- Interest is paid annually
- Early withdrawals not permitted
- Available to individuals (single and joint applicants)
- Conditions are available here
- Available in Sterling only.