Sainsbury's Savings Accounts Review
Compare Sainsbury's Savings Accounts – read our review and compare the features and benefits available from Sainsbury's Finance. Make an informed decision to find a Savings Account that suits you.
Sainsbury's offer several great savings accounts, covering all aspects of the savings market in order to make sure it has something for everyone. Whether you require instant access to your savings, or would rather opt for higher rates for not withdrawing, sainsbury's savings accounts can accommodate your savings needs.
Most Sainsbury's savings accounts can be manages online using the internet banking service, or alternatively you can manage your account by phone.
Sainsbury's Finance is a trading name of Sainsbury's Bank plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and a member of the Financial Services Compensation scheme, providing with all individual investors with protection of up to £85,000, and joint accounts for up to £170,000.
- Minimum balance £1000
- Deposits can be made by internet banking, telephone or post
- No notice period or penalties for withdrawals
- YOUR SAVINGS ARE PROTECTED UP TO £75,000 PER PERSON BY THE FSCS - Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Interest is paid annually
- Early withdrawals not permitted
- Available to individuals (single and joint applicants)
- Conditions are available here
- Available in Sterling only.