- The New 123 Current Account pays cashback on household direct debits
- 1% cashback on water and council tax
- 2% cashback on electricity and gas
- 3% cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- New 123 Current Account pays also pays in-credit interest
- 1% AER on the entire balance, once the customer’s balance is £1,000 or over
- 2% AER on the entire balance, once the customer’s balance is £2,000 or over
- 3% AER on the entire balance, once the customer’s balance is £3,000 or over (up to £20,000)
- You are required to pay £2 a month (equates to 6p per day) - From 11 January 2016 the fee will change to £5 per month.
- Your overdraft fee will be 19.9% EAR plus an unauthorised fee of £1 per day.
- Get a cheque book and a Visa Debit card. You can use your Visa Debit card in shops wherever you see the Visa symbol and at virtually every cash machine in the UK and many worldwide. It also acts as a £100 cheque guarantee card
- Access to your money 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our e-banking service, 750+ branches, 24-hour telephone banking service, LINK cash machine network or even by post
- You must setup a minimum of 2 active direct debits
- You must deposit at least £500 per month
- This account is open to NEW and EXISTING Santander customers aged 18 and above (must be UK resident)
0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. A Daily Arranged Overdraft Fee of £1 per day capped at 20 days each monthly statement period applies. Assumed Arranged Overdraft credit limit: £1,200. Actual amount may differ.