Santander Savings Accounts Review
Compare Santander Savings Accounts – read our review and compare the features and benefits available from Santander. Make an informed decision to find a Savings Account that suits you.
Santander provide a range of savings accounts designed to help you to achieve your saving goals. Whether you're saving up for a new car, or just for a rainy day, you can get there quicker with an Santander savings account.
Santander savings accounts offer a range of benefits, from high interest rates to instant access to your savings with no withdrawal penalties.
Santander savings accounts are tailored to suit a variety of different needs, so, whether you plan to lock your money away for a year to benefit from higher interest rates, or require an instant access savings account that carries no penalties for unlimited withdrawals, Santander has an account to match your saving plans.
- Minimum balance £1000
- Deposits can be made by internet banking, telephone or post
- No notice period or penalties for withdrawals
- YOUR SAVINGS ARE PROTECTED UP TO £75,000 PER PERSON BY THE FSCS - Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Get 0.75% AER/gross on balances between £1,000 and £75,000.
- Interest is calculated daily and will be paid annually.
- The interest rate is variable and is subject to change.
- Tax status: interest will be paid gross or net of tax**, depending on your status.
- The product does not include any introductory bonuses.
- Access is available by post, by branch or by agency.
- Interest is paid annually
- Early withdrawals not permitted
- Available to individuals (single and joint applicants)
- Conditions are available here
- Available in Sterling only.