Secure Trust Bank Bank Accounts Review
Secure Trust Bank Current Account- read our review and compare the features and benefits available from Secure Trust Bank. Make an informed decision to find a Bank Account that suits you.
Secure Trust Bank Current Account is a bank account open to UK residents aged 18 and over. There is a Guarantee of 100% acceptance, subject to checks, regardless of your previous credit history. The current account is designed to help you manage your money with no hidden or unexpected charges. It comes with a MaterCard Prepaid Card, which can be used at over 30million outlets worldwide, for online and telephone purchases and cash withdrawals where the MasterCard Acceptance mark is present.
You must upload money onto your card before you spend as you will be provided with a Prepaid Card. The money you spend on your Prepaid Card is separate from the money in your current account. Hence, you can shop knowing that your bills will be paid from the money kept aside in your Current Account.
Secure Trust Bank Current Account customers are entitled to the Reward Scheme. This enables you to earn 4% rewards from over 35 high street retailers. Pay for your goods using the MasterCard Prepaid Card and receive cash rewards paid back into your account 2 months later.
Primary account holders are put in control; safely accessing and managing their account online or via telephone banking. Enabling you to check your balance, manage standing orders and direct debits, check recent transactions and transfer money.
- Secure Trust Bank offers the following:
- 0.5% AER on Balances
- An official bank account with sortcode and account number
- Guaranteed Acceptance - No credit checks
- Earn up to 4% cash Rewards
- Pay in salary, wages and direct debits
- Mange you account online or by telephone
- No hidden or unexpected bank charges
- No fees for bounced Direct Debits or Standing Orders
- Prepaid MasterCard card
- No Overdraft facility – No risk of going overdrawn
- YOU must be 18+ and UK resident
- £12.50 monthly management fee
- One off set up fee of £12.50